Sonix logo - www.djsonix.com
:: News :: Bio :: Discog :: Gigs :: Music :: DJ Mixes :: Track Lists :: Comments :: Email :: Links :: Shop ::
Thanks for visiting my website. Please leave your comments...
Total Entries: 219   Entries Viewed Per Page: 20
1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Name Comments
179) Florian  Male
Germany Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/200711 View Web Page
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:47 AM Permalink

smile Hey Peter hope all is well.......all the best for the x-mas season....I shall keep up to date via myspace..........take care and keep the beats rolling....... cool
178) Daniel  Male
Canada Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.5 View Web Page
Friday, December 7, 2007 09:34 PM Permalink

noticed some Braveheart in Trancendental. you have good track selection for many of your sets. love how they're all readily available under genre headings and with time, file size, tracklist and even cue file. you just don't see that anywhere else. so far i've acquired Journey Around the Globe; New Years (5h); Live on ETN (03.04.05); Requiem for a Break; Live at Synergy; Sunrise in Laguna; and Beautiful Progression. keep it up. looking forward to Give Me a Break!
177) andrew  Male
winnipeg Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0 View Web Page
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 03:39 AM Permalink

hey sonix i just wanted to say thanks for the advice u gave me about 4 years ago i was just starting to get into producting tracks and i asked u for advice on how to start out, i greatly apreciated all the help. i have so far gotten half way to my dream of being a dj, i work part time djing for a company and i still work on finding my "sound", but once again i just wanted to say thanks. ps. love the uplifting trance mixes.
176) josh money  Male
Orlando, Florida Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/2007 View Web Page
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 04:45 AM Permalink

Hey Bro thanks for supporting 400 Years Till Dawn. Take Care.
175) UDAY TADE  Male
PUNE, INDIA Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows 98) View Web Page
Sunday, October 28, 2007 10:08 AM Permalink

Date : 28 October, 2007

To,
DJ SONIX,

Respected Sir,

I am a mouth organ / harminica / harp player. I have placed rare but
super hit classic hindi songs played on mouth organ/harp/harmonica in MP3
format, on my website
"mouthorgansongs.com".These songs can be used to make attractive
music items for your listeners.Songs like Jyoti Kalash Jhalake,Radha Na
Bole, Main Zindagi Ka Saath, Wo Chaand Khila,Yaad Kiya Dil Ne etc will
attract more listeners . Also for the listeners of your hindi music
these instrumental music songs will be a great attraction.

The soft, sweet and melodious tunes from harp / harmonica
give a sweet joy, pleasure and delight to the listeners. The tabla rhythm
of some songs will be a pleasing experience for the listeners.

I request you to please visit my website http://mouthorgansongs.com and
contact me. I have around 90 songs in MP3 played by me on harp / harmonica.

With best regards,

Uday Tade
Email : ujvcrt@gmail.com
174) Brian Barwick  Male
Huddersfield, England Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Friday, October 26, 2007 11:47 PM Permalink

Hi ........ Thanks for all the superb music on your excellent site. Being on a penion, I can't aford to make a donation at present, but, thought I'd email and say thank you. I recently listened non stop to your track 'Transendental Bliss' for several days .... What a masterpiece of music, I REALLY enjoyed it. Thank you again. Brian (England)
173) Nao  Male
Japan Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Monday, October 22, 2007 06:56 PM Permalink

Hello DJ Sonix!

I have always enjoyed your mix, simply amazing!! I was so dissapointed that I missed your play in Japan in January. I had to travel to San Francisco and Las Vegas on business.....

By the way, I am wondering if you can tell me the name of the first track that you have selected for "Aquatic Blue Force" mix. According to your track list, it is G-Spott "G-Licious" but it seems to be a different song. Please tell me what it is if you can recall. I would like to add this beautiful track to my collection of music.

Thank you for taking your time!
and I am very very looking forward to seeing you someday!!!!!

Best wishes

nao
172) Mitko  Male
Bulgaria Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 03:29 AM Permalink

Hello,
I want to say you that you are an amazing DJ and I love your music. Keep up the good work.
171) Jakub  Male
Czech Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Avant Browser; SIMB
Sunday, October 14, 2007 03:29 AM Permalink

Hi Dj Sonix ...

Your sets are very exciting full of energy and full of the best music. Im a multi genre listener so I like so much more genres ... but If I have to off my brain I listen only your sets ... It s the best smile

I like all I download it is the best hours I spent with my notebook smile

Thx for it...
Jakub
170) DJ Samael  Male
Mexico City Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:32 PM Permalink

hi Peter, justo to say hello and tell you that you're set are simply amazing, i can't tired of listening to.

i hope you post a new set on your page with fresh tracks of all genres.

sincerely your fan:

DJ Samael
169) DJ Nayshun  Male
Baltimore - Maryland Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/2007 View Web Page
Friday, October 5, 2007 10:36 PM Permalink

Hello DJ Sonix. A friend of mine told me about you and would like to talk to u someday. Drop me an email..

Cheers,

DJ Nayshun
168) Gabriel  Male
South Gate, CA Location
Saturday, September 29, 2007 05:27 PM Permalink

Hey sonix have ever thought of bass beats like song "Requiem For A Break" but with pure sounds and bass long duration bass like that ill play it with pure bass in my car.Almost like in a car show like Hot imports Nights.
167) Dj Dreamscape  Male
san jose Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) View Web Page
Thursday, September 27, 2007 07:20 PM Permalink

hey peter, long time i haven't heard from you man, im glad u still update ur site, very awesome mixes big grin
166) Krista  Female
San Diego Location
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 06:31 AM Permalink

nice site and very good mixes!!
165) almedin  Male
albania Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) View Web Page
Monday, September 24, 2007 02:35 AM Permalink

smile good
164) Jai  Male
London Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/2007
Friday, September 21, 2007 05:21 AM Permalink

Thanks for the mixes.

Found you on facebook.

Let us know when you put some TechHouse on!!!!!!!!!!!

One vibe, peace.
163) Karim Elgewaily  Male
Egypt Location
Saturday, September 8, 2007 06:08 PM Permalink

Keep it up..
Thanx wink
162) Gus Mancera  Male
Colombia Location
Thursday, September 6, 2007 08:42 PM Permalink

great work mate!....i will like to know when you upload more of the Electrotechhouse mixes..you rock!great talent!great technics!
161) massimo vivona  Male
Germany London Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; de-de) AppleWebKit/522.11.1 View Web Page
Thursday, September 6, 2007 04:43 PM Permalink

Fenomenal my freind i send you Mix i my Radiospaceone.fm
Love&Pice
massimo vivona
www.myspace.com/djmassimovivona
,-) my Best of you
160) badcfe  Male
france Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070723 Ice View Web Page
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 12:06 PM Permalink

Thank you for making your work available on the 'net.
1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Copyright © 1998-2018 DJSonix.com.  All Rights Reserved.