Sonix logo - www.djsonix.com
:: News :: Bio :: Discog :: Gigs :: Music :: DJ Mixes :: Track Lists :: Comments :: Email :: Links :: Shop ::
Thanks for visiting my website. Please leave your comments...
Total Entries: 219   Entries Viewed Per Page: 20
1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Name Comments
199) Jamie Ame  Male
Worldwide Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gec View Web Page
Saturday, March 20, 2010 03:44 AM Permalink

Sonix, you're a genius, stunning mixes, keep em coming!
198) david  Male
cabarete, dominican republic Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:34 PM Permalink

your music is fucking amazing, i dont know how else to put it
197) P.  Female
Los Angeles, CA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/5
Sunday, December 13, 2009 02:09 AM Permalink

Dear Dj Sonix,

Like many music enthusiasts, I believe that music is my remedy, my inspiration, the dose of hope that gets me through the day. Your music has and will change my life forever. Thank you. Please visit us in California.

Best Regards,
P.
196) Denise  Female
Phoenix Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6; en-us) AppleWebKit/531
Friday, September 4, 2009 05:13 PM Permalink

Hey Sonix,
Found you on the web looking for a mix of "Burning with Desire" and I just wanted to say that your Ambient/Chill out Mixes are Amazing. I can really really relax and enjoy them because there are no jarring transitions. They always make me want to dance. Just wanted to let you know you have a new fan! Thanks, and keep the music spinning... it's the true world language. smile
Denise
195) Andrew  Male
Seattle Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/200
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 11:57 PM Permalink

Peter, love the tracks been listening to your downloads since sometime around 2001 or 2002. My friends have a hard time believing anyone can make a 12 hr track and not be Paul Oakenfold. Convert them one at a time.

Love the transitions series.
194) Alain  Male
Mexico Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/200
Saturday, August 15, 2009 03:45 PM Permalink

Hello! Just saying hello from Mexico City and as many people out there I've been listening to your tunes and come on! They're amazing! I Hope you continue playing! Thanks for those experineces. Please come to Mexico City! Take care!
193) Imre Tibor Csoka  Male
South Africa Johannesburg Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB6; .NET CLR
Saturday, August 1, 2009 12:24 AM Permalink

Hi there Pete, I really like your mix played on 24-07-2009. Amazing to see you are still playing on Ait for Hu , my second hald home also smile my Grandmom lives there.
Well im busy listenning to you 17-07-2009 minimal sounding set now.
Cheers
IMRE
192) Chase  Male
Lakeland, FL Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; GTB5; .NET CLR 1.1.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 08:40 AM Permalink

I've been listening to your music for the last 5 years and haven't stopped. You have a mix for every mood I'm feeling. Though I'm curious if you have any new music coming out, or have you retired/moved on!?
191) Aj  Male
USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/5
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:33 PM Permalink

i really love the work that you do. i appreciate the amount of effort you put into this. thanks for the great music.
190) andy  Male
fort mac alberta Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0 View Web Page
Friday, February 13, 2009 05:24 PM Permalink

hey sonix u probably dont remeber a couple years ago a young guy from winnipeg manitoba, asking ya for advice on how to get started djing, well that guy was me i wanted to say thanks, i am now a head dj in a night club in northern alberta, thanks for the advice and love the music
189) Matt  Male
Canada Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; SV1; GTB5; .
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 01:48 PM Permalink

Awesome stuff.. Keep up the good work.
188) ali  Male
Mauritius Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/103u (KHTML,
Friday, December 19, 2008 02:44 AM Permalink

i just love ur music..u r xtremely good at it
great work
187) Samantha  Female
USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 06:15 AM Permalink

big grin Hi dear!! Just stopping in to say hello and remind you what a great job you always do! Kepp up the great work and dedication!
~sam~
186) Imre Csoka  Male
South Africa Location
Thursday, November 20, 2008 02:50 PM Permalink

Hi Sonix, your recent Electro Progressive and Trance mixes are great, simply unreal mixing.

Favourite mixes : L.I.F.E. ; Live on Transitions mixes.

When are you posting new ones?
Will you ever come to South Africa?
Cheers
Imre
185) Stevey  Male
United Kingdom Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; .NE View Web Page
Friday, November 14, 2008 08:09 AM Permalink

Howsya mate? You know something? That 12 hour mix aught to go in the Guinness Book Of Records smile razz (stick out tongue)
184) Oliver MelÚndez  Male
Peru Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_4; en-us) AppleWebKit/5
Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:38 AM Permalink

I remember the first time that i took attention of one mix that I tuned in winamp radio list, that was in 2006 january, i was amazed for the sound in my headphones, so i started to search about your name so i came here and i could find your mixes... believe man i ve 2 years listen you and i never getting bored, i work in 3d design and web programming, so before to start, i turn on the speakers and put the list of the 8 best mixes (at least for me) that i ve heared and start to work:

Aquatik blue force
Buddha Goa
Progressing to the Heavens
L.I.F.E.
Summer Solstice
In Love with the DJ
Live on Utopia
Summer Dreams

Your work inspires me Peter, its the engine for my creations, thanks for the mixes.

LONG LIFE TO THE TRANCE cool
183) Omar  Male
LA City Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008
Monday, September 8, 2008 05:30 PM Permalink

good stuff man. keep up the awesome work!
182) gustave23  Male
internet Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070400 S
Friday, August 29, 2008 07:41 PM Permalink

I so much love this kind of moment... finding an artist ready to destabilize himself willing to explore all kind of techno music.

Better... he gifts us all of his experience by releasing his music over Internet.

Really,

181) Orange Book  Male
Amsterdam, Netherlands Europe Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_3; nl-nl) AppleWebKit/5 View Web Page
Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:13 AM Permalink

Thanks for the new electro mix download, there are some days we breath, eat, and swim DJ Sonix, great tunes lovely beats, got the flow when you'r on, you now how to touch it man. lovely I love it. keep up the good vibe.

Thanks, Orange Book
180) Chezney  Male
Buxton, Derbyshire, England Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/200 View Web Page
Thursday, February 21, 2008 08:23 AM Permalink

Hey There Peter Your Mixes Are Amazing, This Music Is Nothing Like i Have Heard Before And Im Loving It. I Just Downloaded Every1 Of Your Albums. smile Im Goin To Show Every1 Of Tunes To My Mates Cause There So Good. Hope Ya Can Do More Soon Mate Cheers wink.

Thanks From Chezney
1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Copyright © 1998-2018 DJSonix.com.  All Rights Reserved.