Sonix logo - www.djsonix.com
:: Music Discography :: DJ Gigs :: DJ Mixes :: Track Lists :: Fans Comments :: Links ::
Thanks for visiting my website. Please leave your comments...
Total Entries: 227   Entries Viewed Per Page: 50
1 2 [3] 4 5
Name Comments
127) Aquile  Male
Ukraine Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.3) Gec
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 03:21 PM Write a comment Permalink

Hi! Listen all of your works))) They have impressed me))) Continue in the same spirit)) Respect))) If there will be an opportunity, knock in ICQ)))
126) trung  Male
bay area Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) View Web Page
Monday, April 16, 2007 03:17 AM Write a comment Permalink

i love ur new mixes, they are very nice. take it easy man.
125) Dj_SessiZ  Male
Istanbul, Turkey Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR View Web Page
Sunday, April 1, 2007 08:18 AM Write a comment Permalink

Sonix Number one
perfect
124) Rob Koehn  Male
Phoenix Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705;
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:01 PM Write a comment Permalink

Dude, your music is amazing. Wondering if you have any upcoming shows to check out and if you would be interested in doing a show here in Phoenix. Shoot me an email if you get the chance! Thanks! -Rob
123) Steve Sacramento  Male
Poland Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/2007030 View Web Page
Thursday, March 22, 2007 05:48 AM Write a comment Permalink

Hej Sonix,
how are you? You have hot Reworks smile hmm, can i play one of your Reworks in 2weeks in my LiveSession on www.GlobalBeats.fm ??

best regards,
Steve Sacramento aka SteveCold
122) Gabriel  Male
SOCAL Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727;
Friday, March 16, 2007 08:12 PM Write a comment Permalink

DJ SONIX ROCKS! NICE WORK DONE with The killers meeting the postal service- MR. brightside into such great heights Song AWSOME! smile big grin
121) Emal  Male
Norway Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) View Web Page
Monday, March 12, 2007 04:09 AM Write a comment Permalink

Hey man...you really rullez... i have heard mixes from Tiesto, Armn Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Smaulpaul, Dean...but none of them compares to you...you are really a fantastic DJ....iam really proud to have such a DJ to rullz...My God give you more success...and hope to hear your new mixes soon...BEST OF LUCK!!! wow
120) Kevin  Male
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322;
Friday, March 9, 2007 05:29 PM Write a comment Permalink

One of my fav. dj's. Keep doing what you do.

cool smile
119) NaZz  Male
mauritius Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/2007
Sunday, March 4, 2007 07:32 AM Write a comment Permalink

cool cool ur mixes rocksssss big grin big grin big grin big grin kip it cominggg cool cool cool
118) Mige  Male
San Antonio, TX Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/200
Thursday, March 1, 2007 06:05 PM Write a comment Permalink

I have been listening to your music for about a year now, love the new uploads, and i cant get enough of the old ones ... keep up the good work.

cool
117) dj puppeteer  Male
tampa Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4 View Web Page
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 02:12 PM Write a comment Permalink

great site and music
116) Matt Brenner  Male
Plano TX Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/2006 View Web Page
Thursday, February 8, 2007 01:09 AM Write a comment Permalink

I like how listening to your groves helps take trance to a new level for me. A new high, the next plane. It's interesting how other artists of the similar genre only allow me to travel so far before the fascad of reality is shatered like a mirror reflecting my soul back at my conscience. YouR music takes me all the way and back, it's smooth trips, and I like traveling on top of your sine waves bro!. MDMA is too troublesome for my needs...I worked with a biochemist with a PHd and modified the magic of it into MDNMDA, which has no side-effects at all and causes hallucinations 3x the intensity of LSD, again...no side-effect or long-term damage. it's the perfect drug, plain and simple. more people should learn about it. we did 4000 test cases on random people with different concentration, all the subjects return 100% perfect results. Instead of flushing the mind of seratonin, (like MDMA), this [relatively] new stuff works on a whole series of brain-reactive chemicals and is specifically designed to cause the safest, yet most potent combinations. I've taken a trip atleast everyother night for 10 years...i am still perfectly anatomically healthy...athough my normal dreams are always whacked up!
FYI: sex while under the influence of this drug is so much more exquisite and better then normal sex that you will never enjoy normall sex again!!!!!! I've come very close to fucking on this drug, but have always been able to resist the unbelivable urge till after the effects have passed (usually (depends on dosage and time-release) 10 minutes to 2 hours). smile wink smile wow
115) Jed  Male
Colorado Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; .NE
Tuesday, February 6, 2007 09:31 AM Write a comment Permalink

Id like to buy ocean wave vs progression clear water remixes but your box wont send you an email. Please contact me
114) snoox  Male
germany Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/ View Web Page
Saturday, February 3, 2007 07:31 AM Write a comment Permalink

i espeically dig your marathon mixes and year2006 productions. excellent mixing & production that cheers up life. regards from southern germany!
113) .:mixtream london  Male
uk Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/2006120 View Web Page
Friday, February 2, 2007 07:51 PM Write a comment Permalink

I've got some free double cd's to spread. if you're interessted check out the electronic internet radio station site. iradio.uk.tt, or send us your mix......thx
112) Lauren  Female
USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/2006
Friday, February 2, 2007 09:02 AM Write a comment Permalink

Love your work! You rock man! Keep it up! =D
111) serg  Male
usa, FL Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/2006
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 03:19 PM Write a comment Permalink

you know what would be cool a remixed techno version of gary jules mad world from gear of war commeical. would be alwsome
110) Iain  Male
Arlington, VA Location
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 03:12 PM Write a comment Permalink

Hey DJ Sonix! You are an amazing dj, definitely in my top 5! A great inspiration as I am a starting out dj. One of my favorite sets of yours is the Trance Addicts Lizard Mania one. Can you post up the tracklisting?
109) Mike G  Male
USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET View Web Page
Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:33 AM Write a comment Permalink

Hey, listening to the Such Great Heights / Mr. Brightside rework for the first time, sounds like gold!
108) Joe Mellen  Male
Rhode Island Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Media Center PC 3.0
Sunday, January 21, 2007 08:54 PM Write a comment Permalink

I am interested In your Powerplant - Angel (2000 Teknology/Sunkissed records)
a. original mix
b. hamel & medway remix

Could you please contact me.

Thanks,
DJ JOEY G
107) Danny  Male
Home Location
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 09:18 PM Write a comment Permalink

Yo dude, hope you'll keep up the good tunes and go places in 2007!!! razz (stick out tongue) cool
106) monk  Male
dublin Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Thursday, December 28, 2006 02:20 AM Write a comment Permalink

big thx for the mixes. I can't stop listen. please keep going and don't stop add more trance mixes in the future. I am waiting for more smile
105) fan  Male
germany Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de-DE; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050
Monday, December 25, 2006 04:42 PM Write a comment Permalink

DJ Sonix is AWESOME!! One of my favorite DJs. Keep up the great work. smile
104) break  Male
Bulgaria Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FDM; .NET CLR
Monday, December 25, 2006 03:14 PM Write a comment Permalink

Hello, im from Bulgaria and huge fan of you.
Me and some friends at Bulgaria was desided to start psychedelic and progressive radio station with many futures that not have normal radio stations - something like di.fm but better!!
Now we searching for djs and producers who we will be happy to put there live sets at our radio.
If you are interested write me on my email.

Greetings!
103) Mike  Male
Stockholm / Sweden Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; sv-SE; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20060601 Firef
Saturday, December 23, 2006 11:58 AM Write a comment Permalink

looking for a tracklist for a set aired on digital vibes..

Destinations 034 guest mix

Any chance that u can mail it to me? Trying to ID a track in that set..

Cheers
102) stefan  Male
Norfolk, UK Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.8) Gecko/2006
Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:25 PM Write a comment Permalink

Airheadz - Stanley: Here I Am "Part 2" (Sonix Dub)

This tune was used in your trance mix I have been looking for a copy of this record on 12" vinyl PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT AS IT IS YOUR DUB MIX !!
You have my email!
Regards
Stef
p.s. keep it up ; )
101) dave  Male
san diego Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 2.0; U; AvantGo 3.2)
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 04:26 PM Write a comment Permalink

smile so when's the next time are you playing at club static in san diego? I heard its 18 & up is that true?
100) Cj  Male
Hollywood Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8.1 (KHTM
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 09:05 AM Write a comment Permalink

Ey man, any chance you can do something similar to the dark ambiences of Resident Evil 2? If ANYONE were gonna be one to pull it off its you! If your even thinking about it can you please email me as i would def be interested and DEF be looking out for it! Or could you please contact me through AIM?!! You do some really sweet PROFESSIONAL sounding stuff mate! Id def say your one of the best!
99) Cj  Male
Hollywood Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 09:00 AM Write a comment Permalink

OMG excuse the language but YOU ARE F***ING AWESOME!!!! Totally sick!! Your ambient sets are the best online! So uplifting and inspirational!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE DO A DARK AMBIENT SET. Like music from Resident Evil 2 the game!!! You would be the greatest dude!!! cool big grin razz (stick out tongue)
98) Tom Houlston  Male
Jupiter, Florida Location
Thursday, November 30, 2006 09:03 AM Write a comment Permalink

I can't stop listening to this music. Just moved to Florida from the UK and it's become the soundtrack to my new life. cool
97) Macsimome  Male
Paris Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20
Saturday, November 25, 2006 03:28 PM Write a comment Permalink

Very good music wink
96) hugo  Male
toledo(SPAIN) Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Saturday, November 25, 2006 07:53 AM Write a comment Permalink

I did not know you but when I have listened your style it has been fantastic! I hope to see you in a party in some place....
95) SGV  Male
SoCal Location
Friday, November 24, 2006 12:29 AM Write a comment Permalink

smile
I have some of your mixes from a couple years back. Sounds great today just like when i first heard them years ago. Keep up the good work.
94) Jared  Male
NAVY Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:23 AM Write a comment Permalink

I really love your music, I have been listening to trance and house since the early 90's... You really have something going for you ... Keep up the good work and keep putting out the great music...
93) Jane  Female
CA Location
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 09:21 AM Write a comment Permalink

Hey, I relaly like your site, nice pics...
92) markus  Male
switzerland Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.0.8) Gecko/2006102
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 08:06 AM Write a comment Permalink

T H X !!! smile
91) steve pasternakk  Male
beverly hills Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/200610 View Web Page
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 03:30 PM Write a comment Permalink

much respect!
90) Joe  Male
USA Location
Wednesday, November 8, 2006 03:09 PM Write a comment Permalink

Your Goa set is AMAZING! I hope you'll do more, because Goa is so awesome!!! Thanks and God bless!
89) Dom  Male
Australia Location
Wednesday, November 8, 2006 02:47 AM Write a comment Permalink

I stumbled across your liveset when from Synergy when i was looking for down-tempo music and im loving it. Do u suggest any of your other sets of the same genre? Im in search of some serious needed chilled out tracks to wind back to as summer hits Australia again. looking forward to hearing from you soon. An excellent job well done and keep spinning deejay!
88) Joe Sidebottom  Male
UK Location
Thursday, November 2, 2006 01:33 PM Write a comment Permalink

Groovy!!
87) Adama  Male
UK Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; EUKW2K)
Thursday, November 2, 2006 06:32 AM Write a comment Permalink

Loverly stuff!! big grin
86) Mugu  Male
Abidjan Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Saturday, October 28, 2006 05:19 AM Write a comment Permalink

I love this site, cos it has be a apograss to me and my guys out there at Macory
85) georg  Male
austria Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) View Web Page
Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:19 PM Write a comment Permalink

your site is definately amazing -
i like it and i'll be back...

musical greetz from vienna !!
84) Jodi  Female
Great Lakes Region Location
Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:58 AM Write a comment Permalink

Love the music and the page. Much respect to you and to the MUSIC. PLUR
83) Kosmös  Male
Massachusetts Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/2006 View Web Page
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 03:39 PM Write a comment Permalink

Great music, nice studio!
Cheers,
Kosmös
82) DJ Carmen  Female
Leamington Spa Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.2.0; .NE View Web Page
Monday, October 16, 2006 01:43 AM Write a comment Permalink

Fantstic stuff. Loved all of it. Very talented and versatile.
Keep up the good work.
DJC.
81) Nick Bertke  Male
Perth, West Australia Location
Monday, October 9, 2006 12:05 PM Write a comment Permalink

Hey Dude, just popping in again to say your work kicks all. Fuck Existance, It's A Jungle Out There, and The Dark Side Of Life are my favourite mixes of yours. Killer shit man, DJ Tiesto and Benny Benassi and all these newage Dance/Pop DJ's kiss your fucken ass man can this is the real sex right here.

Keep Rippin
-Nick
80) Cameron Jones  Male
Melbourne, Australia Location
Monday, October 9, 2006 04:13 AM Write a comment Permalink

Hi,

I saw you on myspace. I like what I hear. Cheers mate.

Cameron Jones

Blue Velvet Bar & Nightclub
60 Smith Street
Collingwood, Victoria, 3066
Tel: +61 3 9415 9800
Fax: +61 3 9853 1990
Mob: 0414 998 900 / 0414 998 901
E: bluevelvet@bluevelvet.com.au
W: www.bluevelvet.com.au
My Space URL: http://www.myspace.com/bluevelvetbarnightclub
79) sum65  Male
midwest USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; SV1 View Web Page
Sunday, October 8, 2006 08:06 PM Write a comment Permalink

Great page. Great trance sets. Thanks for sharing.
78) Benjamin Zucker  Male
San Francisco, Amherst, MA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gec View Web Page
Sunday, October 8, 2006 04:22 PM Write a comment Permalink

smile Whats up??? I dropped a line by your myspace page. Love your music, I really haven't heard anything like it. Now I have your music as a benchmark. I hope all your dreams are comming a reality. Any chance of a east coast tour????

Be well,
B
1 2 [3] 4 5
Copyright © 1998-2021 DJSonix.com.  All Rights Reserved.