Sonix logo - www.djsonix.com
:: Music Discography :: DJ Gigs :: DJ Mixes :: Track Lists :: Fans Comments :: Links ::
Thanks for visiting my website. Please leave your comments...
Total Entries: 227   Entries Viewed Per Page: 50
[1] 2 3
Name Comments
227) Lee  Male
Netherlands Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/93.0.4577.63 Safari/537.36
Friday, September 10, 2021 04:38 AM Write a comment Permalink

This mix (Sonix - Live at HQ 2002) always gets me in a workflow smile unfortunately i lost my copy.... is it possible to reupload it PLEASE! big grin

Sonix Today at 05:21 PM
I'll look for my old hard drives and hopefully be able to recover the missing sets (HQ, New Year's Day, 12 Hours, Funhaus, etc)
226) Andrew  Male
Seattle Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.1 Safari/605.1.15
Wednesday, September 8, 2021 08:41 AM Write a comment Permalink

Sonix is underrated by any measure of how an artist continues to craft their work by the feedback of fans.

I had the pleasure of emailing and chatting with him a few times, total class act.

His music is hard to describe but very easily enjoyed
225) remus
Romania Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0
Sunday, August 29, 2021 03:16 AM Write a comment Permalink

Problems downloading "Sonix - New Year's Day.mp3" from .: Uplifting Trance | Epic Trance:.

I may let you know if I still find such problems if you don't mind.
224) Oliver MelĂŠndez  Male
Peru Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.114 Safari/537.36
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:36 AM Write a comment Permalink

I've heard you since 2006. First one I heard was "In Love with the DJ". I remember I could save mostly all of my favorite sessions, however when I came to your site I've found some of your sessions are broken:

1. Uplifting:
- L.i.f.e
- B.E.A.U.tiful
- Summer Solstice
- Summer Dreams
- Live at HQ 2002 (8 hours live)
-Live at Sky Bar 2003 (4 hours live)

2. Progressive:
- Above the Horizon
- Electronica Radio march 2006
- Life at Price Center 2005-02-08
- Beautiful Progression
- Journey with Sonix around the World in 12 hours...

3. Goa:
- Buddha Goa

At the moment is what I've reviewed. I think I have some of them on my external drive. I'll post it back if I find some of them here. Cheers
223) Nicholas :)  Male
USA - Midwest Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36
Thursday, July 15, 2021 02:55 AM Write a comment Permalink

I want to add king tut ;
My favorite mixes are [Ive heard them all];;
Summer Solstice
Beautiful (hour long one)
C. Heaven
To The Stars
Transitions 2009-08-21
Sunrise In Laguna
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
222) Nicholas :)  Male
USA - Midwest Location
Thursday, July 15, 2021 02:44 AM Write a comment Permalink

Thank you for your mixes. THANK YOU THANK YOU. Ive been listening to them over and over for 10 years now. You helped me discover soo much and helped me enjoy soo much, whereas i would have been oblivious to. *Salute*
I appreciate your efforts.
221) Imre  Male
Philippines Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.77 Safari/537.36
Friday, June 11, 2021 07:15 PM Write a comment Permalink

Still love this mix:

2007

Sonix - L.i.F.E.
Duration = 77:03 mins.
01. Sonorone & Sedative - Untouchable (Isotope Remix)
02. Envotion - Down There (Perry O'Neil Remix)
03. Nikola Gala - Espionage (Dima Remix)
04. Mind One feat. Rebekka Thenu - Hurt Of Intention (Tyron & Mathews Dub)
05. The Disco Brothers feat. Andrea Britton - Inner Sense (Starecase Remix)
06. Steve May - Gameplan
07. Abdul Bayyari feat. Josh Money - 400 Years Till Dawn (Kris O'Neil Remix)
08. Tannen - The Blackout
09. The Thief presents Kinski - All I Ever Wanted (Club Mix)
10. Benz & MD - Places
11. Chicane - Come Tomorrow (Cicada Mix)
12. KC Taylor - Terrassa
13. Michael Delving - Life (Allende Remix)
220) WesV  Male
Utah Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:33 PM Write a comment Permalink

100% sold and ready to pay for each and every one of these tracks, sir.

This is trance as I require it to be. Methodically progressive, strategically layered and emotionally engaging with a progression, drop, build and crescendo. I'm impressed, honestly.

However, I would love to hear some incorporation of true strings, brass, winds and woods.

You've produced the trance that I loved and lived by in the late 90's/early 2000's and then made it better. Keep it up!

Produce more and you have a life long paying fan here Sonix.
219) Mii777  Female
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 04:19 AM Write a comment Permalink

Love yur stuff. Have had mixes of yurs in my everyday playlists for years now. Always listenin to somethin from Sonix.
218) Anton  Male
Paris Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.75 Safari/537.36
Tuesday, October 31, 2017 01:59 PM Write a comment Permalink

Dude, make more music! I have been listening to trance for two decades now and your stuff is still totally awesome. And put more stuff on Google Music so you can get paid when I listen to you smile
217) Matt  Male
Ohio Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 6.0.1; SM-G900F Build/MMB29M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.116 Mobile Safari/537.36
Monday, September 18, 2017 06:39 PM Write a comment Permalink

Ive been listening to your mixes for 10 years! I always come back to download again too.
216) adrian  Male
holland Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.99 Safari/537.36
Tuesday, December 13, 2016 04:57 PM Write a comment Permalink

we are missing you here in holland Sonix, hope to hear some new mixes soon! greetings
215) Jamie  Male
England Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ch
Thursday, June 18, 2015 01:48 AM Write a comment Permalink

Quality tune selection and great mixing!

More DnB sets please
214) Andy  Male
Germany Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Saturday, March 14, 2015 04:50 AM Write a comment Permalink

Your Mixes are really awesome ! Listening to your Mixes at Work keeps me going on smile
213) andy  Male
burnley england Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:32 AM Write a comment Permalink

Absolutely Brilliant !!!
212) ilya  Male
russia, ekaterinburg Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; ru-ru; MI 2 Build/JRO03L) AppleW
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 09:33 AM Write a comment Permalink

I really like the liquid courage, listening constantly everywhere
211) Ross  Male
Leicester Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 08:45 AM Write a comment Permalink

Keep the mixes coming! Absolutely loving the DnB sets and cant wait for your next one!
210) Lee  Male
Manchester, England Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Ge
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:09 AM Write a comment Permalink

I have only recently come across your site dude and just wanted to give you much respect for the mixes created. With such a varied mixture of genres and BPM, there is something for all my moods.

Top one, nice one big grin
209) p  Male
il Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1 View Web Page
Friday, January 4, 2013 02:43 PM Write a comment Permalink

No matter what or who, don't let anyone or anything extinguish your spark. You are and will ALWAYS be an original. Rise to the challenge, only good can come.
208) Chris  Male
Switzerland Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, like Ge
Saturday, November 17, 2012 09:34 AM Write a comment Permalink

I love the liquid courage expansion set! don't stop smile great work!
207) Jaapie Knor  Male
Netherlands Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gec
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 08:58 AM Write a comment Permalink

Love your work, keep em commin'!
206) spiros koufos  Male
greece Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 01:53 AM Write a comment Permalink

keep on creating...
205) Corey H  Male
New Orleans, LA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)
Friday, December 2, 2011 06:32 PM Write a comment Permalink

Man.... just, incredible! Got wind of the new liquid DnB mix and I'm blown away! and it's 320 kbps... Icing on the cake man! I put "To The Stars" on and and just sat back and let the music take me places. It was a very intense, yet relaxing experience. Even my dog decided to kick back with me (after she realized our home theatre subwoofer wasn't going to hurt her) smile. Your mixes are incredible and I am eagerly anticipating new ones! I'm going to be supporting you and buying your track off Amazon later on this weekend. Keep up the awesome work!
204) monosphere  Male
The Netherlands Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET C
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:47 AM Write a comment Permalink

Want to say that the track city of dreams ( ambient mix ) Is beautiful!!! The images speaks for them selfs.
203) James  Male
Texas Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/201
Saturday, March 5, 2011 02:54 PM Write a comment Permalink

I just sent you a donation via PayPal. I figure after listening to your "Sunrise in Laguna" chillout mix a couple dozen times these last few years, it was about time I paid you for it.

That mix is, without a doubt, the best mix I have ever heard -- chillout or otherwise. Great job!

Thank you.
202) Corey H  Male
New Orleans, LA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (PLAYSTATION 3; 1.00)
Sunday, October 24, 2010 09:47 PM Write a comment Permalink

Sonix! Your mixes are outstanding! I remember 5 years ago when I was introduced to Live @ Synergy. I love King Of the Stars and hope you do another Liquid DnB mix soon!!!!
201) DDL  Male
Montreal Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.13) Gecko/201
Monday, October 11, 2010 07:00 AM Write a comment Permalink

Your ambient mixes are absolutely fantastic!! "Sunrise in Laguna" & "Live @ Synergy 2005" are amazing sets. I hope that you will be posting new mixes in this genre very soon.

Thanks!!
200) Mike  Male
Olympia, Washington, USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_3; en-us) AppleWebKit/5
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 08:51 AM Write a comment Permalink

It's the 1st of June, 2010... I still think your "Live at Synergy 2005" mix is one of my favorite mixes. 5 years latter, I still love listening to it. You have a great talent Sonix!! big grin
199) Jamie Ame  Male
Worldwide Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gec View Web Page
Saturday, March 20, 2010 03:44 AM Write a comment Permalink

Sonix, you're a genius, stunning mixes, keep em coming!
198) david  Male
cabarete, dominican republic Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:34 PM Write a comment Permalink

your music is fucking amazing, i dont know how else to put it
197) P.  Female
Los Angeles, CA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/5
Sunday, December 13, 2009 02:09 AM Write a comment Permalink

Dear Dj Sonix,

Like many music enthusiasts, I believe that music is my remedy, my inspiration, the dose of hope that gets me through the day. Your music has and will change my life forever. Thank you. Please visit us in California.

Best Regards,
P.
196) Denise  Female
Phoenix Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6; en-us) AppleWebKit/531
Friday, September 4, 2009 05:13 PM Write a comment Permalink

Hey Sonix,
Found you on the web looking for a mix of "Burning with Desire" and I just wanted to say that your Ambient/Chill out Mixes are Amazing. I can really really relax and enjoy them because there are no jarring transitions. They always make me want to dance. Just wanted to let you know you have a new fan! Thanks, and keep the music spinning... it's the true world language. smile
Denise
195) Andrew  Male
Seattle Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/200
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 11:57 PM Write a comment Permalink

Peter, love the tracks been listening to your downloads since sometime around 2001 or 2002. My friends have a hard time believing anyone can make a 12 hr track and not be Paul Oakenfold. Convert them one at a time.

Love the transitions series.
194) Alain  Male
Mexico Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/200
Saturday, August 15, 2009 03:45 PM Write a comment Permalink

Hello! Just saying hello from Mexico City and as many people out there I've been listening to your tunes and come on! They're amazing! I Hope you continue playing! Thanks for those experineces. Please come to Mexico City! Take care!
193) Imre Tibor Csoka  Male
South Africa Johannesburg Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB6; .NET CLR
Saturday, August 1, 2009 12:24 AM Write a comment Permalink

Hi there Pete, I really like your mix played on 24-07-2009. Amazing to see you are still playing on Ait for Hu , my second hald home also smile my Grandmom lives there.
Well im busy listenning to you 17-07-2009 minimal sounding set now.
Cheers
IMRE
192) Chase  Male
Lakeland, FL Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; GTB5; .NET CLR 1.1.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 08:40 AM Write a comment Permalink

I've been listening to your music for the last 5 years and haven't stopped. You have a mix for every mood I'm feeling. Though I'm curious if you have any new music coming out, or have you retired/moved on!?
191) Aj  Male
USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/5
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:33 PM Write a comment Permalink

i really love the work that you do. i appreciate the amount of effort you put into this. thanks for the great music.
190) andy  Male
fort mac alberta Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0 View Web Page
Friday, February 13, 2009 05:24 PM Write a comment Permalink

hey sonix u probably dont remeber a couple years ago a young guy from winnipeg manitoba, asking ya for advice on how to get started djing, well that guy was me i wanted to say thanks, i am now a head dj in a night club in northern alberta, thanks for the advice and love the music
189) Matt  Male
Canada Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; SV1; GTB5; .
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 01:48 PM Write a comment Permalink

Awesome stuff.. Keep up the good work.
188) ali  Male
Mauritius Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/103u (KHTML,
Friday, December 19, 2008 02:44 AM Write a comment Permalink

i just love ur music..u r xtremely good at it
great work
187) Samantha  Female
USA Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 06:15 AM Write a comment Permalink

big grin Hi dear!! Just stopping in to say hello and remind you what a great job you always do! Kepp up the great work and dedication!
~sam~
186) Imre Csoka  Male
South Africa Location
Thursday, November 20, 2008 02:50 PM Write a comment Permalink

Hi Sonix, your recent Electro Progressive and Trance mixes are great, simply unreal mixing.

Favourite mixes : L.I.F.E. ; Live on Transitions mixes.

When are you posting new ones?
Will you ever come to South Africa?
Cheers
Imre
185) Stevey  Male
United Kingdom Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; .NE View Web Page
Friday, November 14, 2008 08:09 AM Write a comment Permalink

Howsya mate? You know something? That 12 hour mix aught to go in the Guinness Book Of Records smile razz (stick out tongue)
184) Oliver Meléndez  Male
Peru Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_4; en-us) AppleWebKit/5
Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:38 AM Write a comment Permalink

I remember the first time that i took attention of one mix that I tuned in winamp radio list, that was in 2006 january, i was amazed for the sound in my headphones, so i started to search about your name so i came here and i could find your mixes... believe man i ve 2 years listen you and i never getting bored, i work in 3d design and web programming, so before to start, i turn on the speakers and put the list of the 8 best mixes (at least for me) that i ve heared and start to work:

Aquatik blue force
Buddha Goa
Progressing to the Heavens
L.I.F.E.
Summer Solstice
In Love with the DJ
Live on Utopia
Summer Dreams

Your work inspires me Peter, its the engine for my creations, thanks for the mixes.

LONG LIFE TO THE TRANCE cool
183) Omar  Male
LA City Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008
Monday, September 8, 2008 05:30 PM Write a comment Permalink

good stuff man. keep up the awesome work!
182) gustave23  Male
internet Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070400 S
Friday, August 29, 2008 07:41 PM Write a comment Permalink

I so much love this kind of moment... finding an artist ready to destabilize himself willing to explore all kind of techno music.

Better... he gifts us all of his experience by releasing his music over Internet.

Really,

181) Orange Book  Male
Amsterdam, Netherlands Europe Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_3; nl-nl) AppleWebKit/5 View Web Page
Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:13 AM Write a comment Permalink

Thanks for the new electro mix download, there are some days we breath, eat, and swim DJ Sonix, great tunes lovely beats, got the flow when you'r on, you now how to touch it man. lovely I love it. keep up the good vibe.

Thanks, Orange Book
180) Chezney  Male
Buxton, Derbyshire, England Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/200 View Web Page
Thursday, February 21, 2008 08:23 AM Write a comment Permalink

Hey There Peter Your Mixes Are Amazing, This Music Is Nothing Like i Have Heard Before And Im Loving It. I Just Downloaded Every1 Of Your Albums. smile Im Goin To Show Every1 Of Tunes To My Mates Cause There So Good. Hope Ya Can Do More Soon Mate Cheers wink.

Thanks From Chezney
179) Florian  Male
Germany Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/200711 View Web Page
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:47 AM Write a comment Permalink

smile Hey Peter hope all is well.......all the best for the x-mas season....I shall keep up to date via myspace..........take care and keep the beats rolling....... cool
178) Daniel  Male
Canada Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.5 View Web Page
Friday, December 7, 2007 09:34 PM Write a comment Permalink

noticed some Braveheart in Trancendental. you have good track selection for many of your sets. love how they're all readily available under genre headings and with time, file size, tracklist and even cue file. you just don't see that anywhere else. so far i've acquired Journey Around the Globe; New Years (5h); Live on ETN (03.04.05); Requiem for a Break; Live at Synergy; Sunrise in Laguna; and Beautiful Progression. keep it up. looking forward to Give Me a Break!
[1] 2 3
Copyright © 1998-2021 DJSonix.com.  All Rights Reserved.